Thursday, November 17, 2011

he likes that girl.

He likes that girl. errr, I don’t think this sentence looks good or not, but, the meaning point, I already know that boy, who I love, love the other girl in my school :( I don’t know what feeling is this. I don’t know if I’m jealous or not, but, argh. awkay, lets say I don’t even know him, I don’t know why I must be fall in love with that guy. yeah, the important thing, I just like and love him with my heart. ew. I hate to say this. but, that’s my feeling. I try to keep this feeling, I try not to think of him, but its just hurt me if I try to forget all about him, example, his smile, his adorable FACE, his coolness? his cute and warm eyes.


GOD. puhlease! tell me one reason why I must stop thinking about him, I always smile and laugh if I saw his expression.


No comments:

Post a Comment